DkSfind is a website started in 2013 to help the Souls community seek each other for in-game activites, as the games tend to lack these features. Leave feedback below!
- Added all Dark Souls 2 areas
- Added Name-engraved Ring option under "More"
- Adjusted language to specify "Soul Memory"
- Started planning for Bloodborne support
- Online/offline status disabled for now, as our API (xboxleaders) has shut down
- Adjusted text to include Soul Memory
- Removed number limit on Soul Level textbox to allow for Soul Memory values
- Fixed profile link to direct to Steam for DkS2 instead of GFWL, Steam icon coming soon
- Fixed width of lines to improve keeping each posting on 1 line
- Anti-spam filters placed to prevent link spammers
- Fixed comment colors under About
- Initial support added for Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 2
- Twitter/sharing bug fixed (Twitter API now forces SSL)
- Offline/Online status disabled while we move to API 2.0
- Online/offline status of non-PS3 players added to homepage (circles); green=playing, yellow=online, red=offline
- Extra options added to Create New page under expand "more" button
- Bug fix: now correctly handles spaces in Gamertags
- Bug fix: now correctly marks online status if player has multiple entries
- Total count now on homepage in top left.
- New entry checks if you've entered a valid Xbox 360 or PC online ID and displays your online status.
- Platform column changed to icon next to player name.
- Level ranges for co-op added to hover on Soul Level.
- Optional Twitter support added; our automated account will tweet a message when you submit a new post.
comments powered by